Followers

Sunday, October 10, 2010

So much has changed.

And for the better. Im living in a flat on South Circular Road with three amazing best friends and having a blast. I went back to college and I don't like my course but it's tolerable and will give me an edge before I do my MA I suppose.

I've a kinda random collection of photz from the last while here now so look at them and wish you had a life as full of happy as mine.
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Jake dressed up as me, aint he gorge:
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
jake does not actually want to be a nazi or nuhin. before you all have a fit.
Photobucket
Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. I love these all. You all are beautiful.
    Panda xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you're so cool
    give me kids, can i draw you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. very nice blog and very sexy friends :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your style !
    You have a nice blog :)

    If you like french fashion, you should visit mine, and maybe follow if you like it (means the world to me !) :)


    xx



    www.coralieslooks.com - FRENCH FASHION BLOG

    ReplyDelete