Followers

Monday, August 2, 2010

Apologize

I do. Sorry for being so m.i.a for the last week ++
I've been busy working & having fun. I've been eating an unhealthy amount, smoking an unhealthy amount, sleeping an unhealthy amount, drinking an unhealthy amount & sitting on my fat increased ass an unhealthy amount. In a nutshell, the sooner I go on the Betty Ford fuckin detox the better. Anyway here's some fotos from when we went to Athlone(excuse the shitty quality, they were taken on photobooth) & met up with Edel for a bit & Paul came down & we all went to see Inception (which by the way is fucking tops). Anyway, rad day.
ps: I got lilac dye & wana dye my hurr but I'm wondering should I just do a lilac dip or my whole head? I've had my hair every colour so nothing is scary but opinions appreciated. Peace up A-town down x
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment